Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Molly's Money-Saving Digest (January 2010)



Econobusters.com
© 2009 The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, LLC
PO Box 8426, Gray, TN 37615

I love to be organized. My files, my sewing and yarn supplies, my books--my home and my life! Being organized makes my life easier, and helps me accomplish my tasks quicker--which leaves more time for leisure activities.

Imagine my joy when I read the January 2010 edition of Molly's Money-Saving Digest! Produced by Econobusters and sold through The Old Schoolhouse magazine, this is a series of e-books that are published monthly. The January 2010 edition was a special treat as it included instructions on making pies by Mrs. Martha Greene of Marmee Dear. With so many "shortcuts" available these days (canned filling, pre-made crusts, and pre-made pies) the art of making pies has been set aside. That's really a shame, too; teaching children to make pies is such fun!

But, this issue wasn't just about pies. Being the January issue, it covered the basics of getting organized in a new year: budgeting and checkbook balancing, clothing inventory, tips for decorating frugally, and of course a January calendar and to-do list. What more could you ask for? How about recipes, complete with a shopping list? That's included! Or maybe you'd like tips on evaluating, prioritizing and organizing? Those are included, too! How about tips from other moms? Yup, Molly's got it! All you need to do is pull up a chair and visit Molly in the pages of this e-book.

Rounding out the issue is a listing of links found throughout the e-book, all neatly organized in the last few pages. (That doesn't really surprise you, does it?) After you've been blessed by this January issue--and I know you will be--you may be interested in some of the other Molly e-books. Besides monthly e-books, Molly offers books on organizing, recipes, and menu planning. If you stick with Molly, you'll soon have a wonderful library full of life skills to teach your children, as well as inexpensive decorating tips and money-saving ideas.

Have you visited Molly this month?

No comments: